How To Do Business with Wilcox County Schools
1. Sign-up and receive automatic notification via email when new bids are posted.[COMING SOON]
2. Determine the commodity code listing of the product/service that you wish to supply to WCS. Click HERE to visit the State of Alabama Division of Purchasing to look up your commodity code. Please complete one form for up to (3) Commodity Classes that you wish to provide to WCS. Submit additional forms for more than (3) Commodity Classes.
4. Submit your bid!
Tips on doing business with the Wilcox County Schools:
1. Be sure your company’s name is on the bid list with the correct class/sub-classes.
2. Read the bid documents thoroughly and follow all instructions, terms, and conditions. Failure to do so will be at the bidder’s risk.
3. Be sure the bid is submitted on or before the receive date and time. Be sure the envelope shows the bid number and opening date.
4. Ask questions.
NOTE: If you are selected as a supplier for Wilcox County Schools there are certian requirements that you must meet prior to a Purchase Order being issued to you. PLEASE CHECK OUT THESE REQUIREMENTS HERE!
We look forward to doing business with you. We are interested in your thoughts and concerns about the purchasing process. Supplier feedback is valued. Feel free to write or call with your comments and questions.